Brilliant Digital Network S.A.S., in compliance with Law 1582 of 2012 and those concordant regulations, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
The personal data that Brilliant Digital Network S.A.S. requests will be used for the following general purposes:
– Carry out all the necessary processes to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations in relation to third parties of BDN.
– Create a database according to the characteristics and profiles of the holders of personal data, all in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
– Transfers and/or transmission of data to companies in the Brilliant environment, for the sending of commercial communications of its products, services, benefits and offers.
– Transfer and/or transmission of data to collaborators and/or allies in charge of Brilliant’s internal processes.
– Registration and management of exercises of rights of the holders in terms of data protection.
– Submit complaints, reports or reports to the competent authorities or entities in case of breach of contract.
– Carry out consultations and controls established in the terms of Brilliant’s protection and prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, to verify the information provided in the sources that it deems necessary.
– Make reports to the competent authorities on money laundering and terrorist financing, which it considers necessary to carry out in accordance with its regulations and manuals.
– The other purposes that Brilliant determines in processes of obtaining personal data for its treatment, and in any case in accordance with the law.
Know, update and rectify your personal data. These rights may be exercised, among others, against personal data that is partial, inaccurate, incomplete, divided, misleading, or whose processing is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
For more information and to know our personal data treatment policy and the substantial changes that may occur in it, See here.
To exercise your rights as the owner of personal data, you can contact us through the following channels:
Contact area: Strategic management and operations-data protection officer
Telephone line :6012360488 (Bogotá, D.C.)